Saturday, February 09, 2008

Yesterday, I HATED Romania. I was so frustrated with a lot of things that I came home early, and wrote a journal entry of the top 8 things (i couldn't choose 5) that enfuriated me that day. Then I cried a bit, swore a bit, and went running for the first time in Romania. Running is dangerous here because of all th potentially rabid street dogs that chase you, but I did it anyways. It helped.

Today, I LOVED Romania. We went for a hike in the snowy mountains, and on an alpine ridge I belly flop/penguin sledded down a small snowblanketed ravine with Briana. As I write this, I am thinking about the soup I will make with my new roommate tonight and observe the vivid sunest on the mountains outside, setting the willow tree outside my window ablaze with sunlight.

Sometimes, I'm a touch bipolar.

No comments: