Saturday, March 10, 2007

"She's got her ticket, I think she's gonna use it- thinks she's gonna fly away.
No one should try and stop her persuade her with their power she says that her mind is made"

Well, as Tracy says, I have my ticket! I fly out from Logan April 24. Two international airports and 15 hours later, I will arrive in Bucharest. After that, the Lord really only knows!

Prayer right now is more for the present than for what lies ahead: there is much to do! Logistically and emotionally. Please pray for visa applications and loan deferrals, and paking. It is dificult for me to imagine packing everything I need in one 30 kg suitcase- since I've always been a car ride from home.

Also pray for closure here- friendships, family, and especially my two jobs. It's hard to think about leaving the kids, and I will miss my Starbucks friends. More lyrics: every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...but closing time can still be hard. More thoughts to come.

No comments: